I don't think its done quite enough!But sometimes when you are forced to sit down and think about the many blessings we have in life we become more grateful the things we have and stop thinking about the things we want or don't have.
Here are a few things I am grateful for:
1. A wonderful family
2. My beautiful children: even if some days i would like to pull my hair out.
3. The fact that i am blessed enough to stay home with my kids everyday: again even though some days i would like to pull my hair out.
4. My mom: she used to drive me crazy when i was younger and now i want to be around her all the time and she is truly my hero.
5. The fact that we are lucky enough to spend holidays together: Sunday we will be spending the afternoon with my father, my honey's father, his grandparents, and great grandparents and my grandparents.
6. To have a relatively stress free life: It is wonderful to not have to think about how i will feed my children, where we will sleep and what we will wear to stay warm on a daily basis. These little things we take for granite.
7. Amazing friends: I have been lucky enough to have the same group of friends (with of course adding a few on the way) since second grade. We have survived school, are graduating from college, having babies, and getting married together.
8. Lastly, the freedom to believe in the religion i choose. I am so grateful i am allowed to give praise to my lord Jesus Christ and thank him for giving me ever lasting life, and not have to worry about getting in trouble for this?
I hope all of you have a few things to be grateful for.
Have a wonderful Thursday!